How do I grow spiritually?
1. Read your Bible every day to get to know Christ better.
- Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. (2 Timothy 2:15)
- Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. (Psalms 119:105)
Click HereTo Learn more about how to read your Bible
2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
- If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. (Matthew 21:22)
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (Philippians 4:6)
3. Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and the Bible is the final authority.
- Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
- Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. (Hebrews 10:25)
- All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness. (2 Timothy 3:16)
Click HereTo learn more about Water Baptism
4. Tell others about Christ.
- He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.” (Mark 16:15)
- Yet when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, for I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel! (1 Corinthians 9:16)
- I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. (Romans 1:16)
Click HereTo find out how to lead someone to Christ